Senior Project Manager France
Myriad Connect is a mobile technology specialist, empowering enterprises to deliver new mobile services to enhance customer engagements and improve service delivery. Myriad Connect’s range of products and services are deeply integrated within mobile networks, these unique products and services, leverage ubiquitous mobile technology to drive digital inclusion and enable the potential for digital transformation in markets across the world.
Mobile Infrastructure & USSD –
For more than 15 years Myriad Connect has been a specialist partner to mobile operators across Africa, LATAM and Europe, deploying mobile technology and infrastructure to enable the delivery of reliable, secure and innovative mobile services.
Financial Inclusion –
Myriad Connect has worked with industry leaders to evolve mobile technology and the delivery of innovative mobile services to support economic growth in emerging and developing economies across the world. As proud partner to key Mobile Money providers in Africa, Myriad Connect has helped to drive financial inclusion across the African continent and parts of Europe.
Mobile Services for Enterprise –
As Myriad Connect’s experts continued to advance mobile technology to drive digital inclusion, the team has developed a communications Platform-As-A-Service, empowering enterprises to quickly and easily develop and deliver reliable, secure and cost effective new mobile services.
Authentication, mobile security
It is this wealth of experience in networks and mobile technology that has led to the development of Myriad Connect’s authentication and security service. Leveraging the team’s expertise, Myriad Connect’s out of band authentication service provides industry-leading secure access, authorisation and authentication for financial services transactions and authorised access to any digital service or system.
Myriad Connect operates in over 40 countries and our platforms and services are currently deployed with 35+ operators worldwide, processing 1.5 billion+ mobile interactions per month.
Myriad recruits people who can live up to the company’s values: “We are a no nonsense, cohesive and inspired team, we believe in what we do and take ownership of our actions without taking ourselves too seriously”
Senior Project Manager:
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for following and managing delivery project activities within a list of customers (Mobile Network Operators in LATAM and EMEA) .
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be coordinating Myriad teams and resources to achieve Project deliveries within time and budget and support your customers for any request or requirement they may have.
You will be working within Myriad Connect which focuses on USSD/SMS products. You will be part of the PM Office team and be based in Paris/France.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be expected to bring in and share your expertise in project management.
The role also involves travelling abroad in order to meet with mobile operators and to fully understand their expectations and specific context. The Senior Project Manager needs a valid passport, being up to date with his vaccinations and free to travel potentially in Africa, Middle-East and South America.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery which includes full implementation from kick off to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Managing all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Understanding interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs in order to ensure the success in his role
- Assisting in dispute, negotiation, arbitration or litigation, as needed
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, procurements, communications, resources, budget, cost control, change, risks and issues
- Defining success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project and program life cycle
- Identifying and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders and sponsors
- Establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Working with customer on Technical Specification in order to allow Engineering team to understand and deliver the needs
- Technical Support to the Sales team: a deep understanding of our Product is required (training provided)
- Collecting and sharing business trends as well as customer requirements to support business growth
- Ensuring proper reporting to the manager: weekly reports, detailed trip reports, and other necessary communication with you
Knowledge, skills, experience:
- Experience in Managing Telecom Product within a Mobile Operator
- Good Technical Understanding of a GSM Network, Selfcare and Billing Systems as well as USSD Protocol
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- English must be mastered both spoken and written
- Good Customer Relationship and communication skills
- Global perspective and familiar with working across multiple time-zones
- Efficiency, organisation
- Able to produce high standard documentation
- Proactively identifies solutions for customers.
- Ability to be autonomous and work with a remote team.
- Comfortable being part of a team and working with several stakeholders to achieve common goals.
- Cross-cultural communication, able to work effectively in an international and multicultural environment
Nice to have:
- IP Network knowledge: read an architecture document, guide or perform analysis
- Basic knowledge of different protocols: SMPP / SOAP / REST …
- Technical Background with basic Linux skills
- Takes on innovation and new approaches and innovative thinking.
Myriad will provide you with:
- Mentoring to discover a highly innovative environment
- Understanding of Markets in emerging countries
- Understanding of on-the-edge technologies
- Process to deal with demanding customers
- A stimulating international work environment, with employees and customers in different time zones
- Close work with all teams within Myriad
- Travel in fast growing countries
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.